Car: Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE A – 2006 – Diesel
Capacity: 2720cc Co2 (g/km) 271 G/KM
In October 2020 my Range Rover Sports performance registered as follows:
- Averaged 13 miles per gallon.
- Full tank 80 litres = 320 miles.
- The car was running very badly, it sounded like a tractor, its acceleration was slow and intermittent.
Test 1: I added 16ml of Oxytane to a full tank of 80 litres (1ml Oxytane per 5 litres). Including urban, motorway and A road driving, the results registered as follows:
- Averaged 26 miles per gallon.
- Full tank of 80 litres = 550 miles.
- Car had stopped sounding like a tractor and the acceleration was much faster and smoother.
Test 2: My second full tank plus Oxytane the readings were as follows after driving mainly in town/urban:
- Averaged 29 miles per gallon.
- Full Tank 80 litres = 420 miles.
MOT exhaust emissions test results 29 July 2021
- Engine Size: 2720
- Odometer reading: 56984
- Test Limit applied: 1.50 1/m
- Absorption coefficient: 0.92 1/M
- Absorption coefficient after correction: 0.92 1/M
- Test result: Pass.
Emissions by using Oxytane proved 40% below the current accepted emissions. Emissions can be lowered further by the addition of a fuel filter.
The figures speak for themselves and the bonus is the car drives even better than when it was new in 2006.